Where is Changmin? / ¿Dónde está Changmin?

domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009



Hello everyone, first at all! of corse English is not my first leangage so sorry when i have grammar problems haha
But for this, we need like Changmin oppa ´s fans, do something, i am so tired and sick of see how they edit his parts in shows, or didnt give him his solo moment like others members, and i think than the fans from TVXQ official fan club really sucks, they are the worst thing in the world because they make him feel bad, and he is always like " i have to work hard" because he thought he is really bad with thousand of things and he is really good singer, actor, model, dancer, etc. right? So i was thinking to made this web for all of us who really believe in him and he have to know than he have a lot of really fans like the ohters members, and fell special becouse he is really special for us, right?

Well so, lets upload so unfair thing fans, people, channel and producer make to him! o___ó


I am María~ by the way haha if u have information please send it to me at mari_la_peke@yahoo.com.ar (don´t add me for chat because i didnt use it hehehe)

I speak spanish so i would upload things in english AND spanish because really,, my english sucks haha maybe in the future i found someone to help me, if u want ~ tell me ;)

NOTE: I LOVE EVERY MEMBER OF DONG BANG SHIN KI ! but i want to show to other people how unfair they are with the little baby Changmin ! , because we all know than Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun & Junsu oppas support him so much, and take care of him :) so, let´s help them


-------


Ahh ahora en español se siente mucho mejor hablar su idioma
Ésta web la hice porque estoy CANSADA de que hagan diferencia con nuestro Changmin oppa, ¿Ustedes no? Ojalá que sí y me apoyen con este blog, quiero que juntemos toda la información de él, de toda slas injusticias que le han hecho a nuestro oppa ¿Porqué? Porque me pone mal ver que el se pone mal gracias a la gran diferencia que hacen, quiero subir aca todo lo que las fans, gente en general, canales, productoras o demás le han hecho!
Soy malísima para el inlgés (lo habrán notado) si alguna me quiere ayudar para traducir las cosas, se lo voy a agradecer =)
mari_la_peke@yahoo.com.ar acá esta mi mail apra que me manden toda la información que quieran que nos sirva (no me agreguen para chatear porque no lo uso jejeje)


¡NOTA!:ADORO A TODOS LOS MIEMBROS DE DONG BANG SHIN KI! pero quiero demostrar todas las injusticias que hacen con nuestro pequeño bebé... Sé que Jaejoong , Yunho, Junsu y Yoochun oppa lo alientan y cuidan.. asique démosle una mano!

0 comentarios: